In the first year of the programme you will interrogate and evaluate theories in developmental, performance and social psychology. Find out more about our commitment to fair access to the performing and production arts for all. Workshop sessions explore the theory, principles and practices of live sound engineering and recording. This will consist of safely setting up and running PA systems for performance and effectively utilising the Digital Audio Workstation setup to produce demo quality work.
Benefit from our £7 million dynamic four-storey production house and specialist learning and research environment. Receive updates about our programme examining the purpose of business and its role in society. Receive bimonthly updates on this programme which seeks to re-frame debates around childhood in both the public and policy spaces.
Welcome to Performing Arts and Music
Whether you choose a full-time study programme and pick your own specialism, or apply to study a university level programme, we’re sure to have something that suits you and your learning style. This dynamic, innovative, industry-facing course is designed for students whose ambition anatoliabrookline.com is to work in the music industry. The course will prepare you to be a versatile, resilient portfolio musician with a host of transferable skills. You will learn through being involved in stimulating live briefs relevant to current 21st century music industry practices.
- Chances to enhance skills alongside industry professionals at events such as cJAM – an innovative career event which attracts employers including Sky, BBC, ITV and high-profile Independent Producers like Nine Lives Media.
- It’s a well-known secret that some of the greatest musicians studied music at arts school.
- From mainstream to underground, this degree embraces music in its many forms – from rock, pop, folk, urban, jazz and to the experimental.
- Inspired by a locally created song, children from four Worcestershire schools have created an original and imaginative artwork to mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- The MA Psychology in the Arts has been created for students who want to explore the role music plays within our lives and understand its significance, and influence on the human psyche.
You can participate in one or more of our education programmes, or you can work with us as a volunteer, becoming part of the Deal Music & Arts family. We bring the highest standards of artistic experience, supporting local and regional communities, and we welcome artists of international stature. We present events in a range of locations, from historic castles and gardens to art galleries, from theatres to ancient churches.
Major guides: Fine Arts
Specialist technicians in roles such as film, lighting and sound are in high demand. A number of performing arts graduates also progress on to teaching courses, MA study or work as independent dance artists. We’re here to stand for creative arts and design, for media and journalism, for music and performance and more. Information for Welsh applicants From 1 August 2019, students ordinarily resident in Wales may be entitled to a combination of loan and grant as a contribution to costs while studying a postgraduate Master’s degree course. The total amount of support available is non-means-tested and is paid directly to the student. The course has been created for people with a strong interest or established practice in music.